- The Tournament
- Event Information & Rules Clarifications
- Boomilever (Trial)
- Detector Building
- Digital Structures (B and C)
- Division B Experimental Design
- Division C Experimental Design
- Gravity Vehicle (C)
- Mousetrap Vehicle (B)
- Mission Possible (B)
- Ping Pong Parachute (Trial)
- Protein Modeling (C)
- Sounds of Music (Instrument demonstration) -Trial
- Div B - Write it CAD it
- Div C - Write It Cad It
- Road Scholar (B)
- Past Tournaments
2021 State Tournament
Saturday, May 1, 2021
Div C - Write It Cad It
Write It-CAD It-C: How to Save and Share your 3DC File with the Event Supervisor
- As soon as you open the “pieces” file, click on Menu in the upper-left corner.
- When the menu opens up, select Save File.
- Change the name of the file to reflect your school name and team number. Click Save File.
- Complete your build and again save. Click OK when asked if you want to overwrite the file.
- Click Menu again and select Share Online.
- Click OK When prompted, “Share your 3D model online?”
- Click on the link generated. Then copy the URL shown in the address bar.
- Open the form (link provided in the test), complete the form, using the URL you just copied from 3DC. Submit the form.
Please Submit a Practice File 48 Hours Prior to the Tournament
- Access this 3DC file: https://3dc.io/gallery/3582a1bd618c45f6b3a111ad4e8b49cfd16af54f
- Alter the file however you like.
- Follow the above directions to submit a practice file to this form: https://forms.office.com/r/HsDSbU408G
The event supervisor will check the form submission 24 hours prior to the tournament and inform team of any possible problems.