Welcome to the State Tournament site for Michigan Science Olympiad
Michigan State University has proudly hosted the Michigan Science Olympiad State Tournament for 28 consecutive years and will celebrate the 36th tournament in 2018.
Middle and high school teams will be invited to participate, based on a ratio of the state membership from the regional competitions held during February and March.
2018 TENTATIVE Schedules
These schedules are in no way final and will be continue to be updated as the tournament draws closer.
Self Schedule Dates
Self Schedule Testing Period will be from March 30th - April 2nd.
The actual Self Schedule Period will be from April 6th - April 13th.
An email with your team number and password will be sent out soon for you to log in to the website for self scheduling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2018 State Tournament
Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Lots of new documents in Forms & Documents.
- Clarification of Hovercraft track material has been posted in Rule Clarifications.
- Updated B and C schedules with current room assignments
- Mission Possible clarifications issued from supervisor
- Lab attire document uploaded in Forms and Documents
- Wright Stuff room information is updated in Event Information page.
- Fixed Herpetology and Optics team numbers on the Division B schedule.
- Division B and C Schedules updated with rooms - still tentative