Welcome to the State Tournament site for Michigan Science Olympiad
Michigan State University has proudly hosted the Michigan Science Olympiad State Tournament for 27 consecutive years and will celebrate the 35th tournament in 2017.
Middle and high school teams will be invited to participate, based on a ratio of the state membership from the regional competitions held during February and March.
Sign up for our text alert service to stay up to date on what's happening during the tournament!
2017 State Tournament Tentative Schedule
Last updated on February 28, 2017. These schedules can change!
Due to the new formatting of the schedules, some location names had to be shortened to fit. Here's a campus map with all the buildings involved in the tournament highlighted and with the abbreviated names that are used in the schedules.
2017 State Tournament
Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Team Camp map updated with 2017 locations
- Update to Source Code rules
- FAQ added to Source Code page
- Robot Arm rule clarification posted
- Team Camp and Auditorium information has been posted under Forms & Documents
- Division B Schedule updated with new Rocks and Minerals B location
- Campus map uploaded with shortened names used in schedules
- Uploaded Word version of Registration form
- Updated schedules - please check for changed locations
- Corrected errors in Division C Schedule
- Tentative Schedules have been updated
- Medical Information Form has been uploaded